Hendrick Urgent Care is here to treat your non-threatening medical conditions in a way that ensures the highest level of safety for you and your family. We accept patients three months of age and older with no appointment necessary.
- Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Ear or Eye infection
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Severe sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Symptoms and Conditions
Accidents, illnesses and injuries can happen at any time. Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to Hendrick Urgent Care to receive immediate, high quality medical care. Learn more about some of the common ailments we treat.